To take ownership of the installation the serial number of the transmitter and one sensor needs to be entered in the web application (https://iiot.endress.com/app/smartsystems).
When this is not working, and an error message is shown the following reasons could apply:
- The serial numbers might not be entered correctly.
- The Modbus Edge Device has no connection to the Liquiline.
- The Modbus Edge Device has no or a weak mobile connection.
- The installation was already registered in the Smart Systems by a colleague.
- The serial numbers are already registered in another IIoT application provided by Endress+Hauser (e.g. Analytics, Health, Library).
- The Liquiline has a wrong IP configuration
The following actions could help to fix the problem:
- Check if the serial numbers where entered correctly.
- Check the connection between Liquiline and Modbus Edge Device. When the connection is working properly in the Modbus Edge Device at the RevPi CPU the LED A2 is blinking.
Check the mobile connection at the modem in the Modbus Edge Device. For a better connectivity relocate the Modbus Edge Device.