If you already have a Netilion account (without My Endress+Hauser login), you can easily link it up with your existing My Endress+Hauser user.
First off, why should I do this?
- You're not maintaining two passwords
- You can use the same login as for the Endress+Hauser online shop for Netilion
Things to note before you proceed:
- your old Netilion-only password will be gone forever
- you cannot use Basic Auth (i.e. the Netilion API Documentation) anymore with your user
- If you still want to use the API Documentation, set up a Netilion Connect Subscription (free "Basic" plan available) and use a Technical user to access the API with Basic Auth
- If you want to revert to a Netilion-only user, please create a support ticket directly from Netilion (paid subscription necessary).
How do I do it?
When logging in, simply press the "My Endress+Hauser" button, and you will be directed to the corresponding Login page:
Once you successfully logged in in the resulting Login-page, in the background, your user-ID in Netilion won't change, so all your permissions, user groups, etc. stay the same. Hooray! It's that easy.
Some edge scenarios that you may encounter:
- What happens if my "My Endress+Hauser" account has a different email address than my Netilion account?
- In that case, you have to be careful! Please change your Netilion user-account's email address to the one matching your "My Endress+Hauser" account first. Otherwise, there will be two seperate users.
- What happens if I did this oopsie? I have two Netilion users: one with My Endress+Hauser and one without, each with a different email address? Can I merge the users?
- Please create a support ticket via Netilion, and we'll help you out (paid subscription required)